Renniks Stamps of Australia 17th Edition is Australia’s best selling philatelic guide. This comprehensive guide to Australian stamps, now in its 17th edition, covers issues all the way up to 31/12/2020. With 320 pages, 3,800 images and 18,000+ valuations, this book is a valuable reference for both the experienced collector and casual browser. The 17th edition has been fully revised, and now includes values for both gummed and self-adhesive stamps. New catalogue numbers are used to allow for variations, as well as new suffixes to differentiate the type of stamp in the catalogue. The book includes a comprehensive table with description of suffixes in the book. This publication is a concise catalogue showing current values, at the date of publication, Australian and Australian Antarctic Territory postage stamps. General information on each issue is given but not specialised details – perforations, watermarks, method of printing etc. Renniks Stamps of Australia, 17th Edition has been entirely revised. This Edition is the most comprehensive revision since the book’s first publication in 1984. Major changes include:
* Bigger size of the book, previously A5, now 30% bigger to B5.
* Updated, corrected and improved images.
* Updated pricing.
* Additional introductory pages.
* Additional descriptions and relevant information.
* Additional value columns for Gummed and Self Adhesive stamps of the same type.
* Changed catalogue numbers. This was no easy decision, but after reviewing the sheer volume of changes and additions, it was clearly the only way to go.
Editor: Mickel Smits