The Most Comprehensive One-Volume Book of Identification.
This seventh edition is completely revised and updated.
- Field Guide section gives key points of identification using the latest classification system
- 132 superb full-colour plates show all Australian bird species, including 16 new or revised plates
- Revised distribution maps with all subspecies shown
- Over 900 black and white line illustrations, many new or redrawn
- Extended breeding information
- Vagrant Bird Bulletin with 74 species
- Updated Core Library included for beginner birdwatchers