One of the greatest challenges facing business owners globally is that they simply don't charge enough for what they do. And this leads to all kinds of nasty problems. There has never been a better time to put an end to this self-destructive business practice once and for all. Someone Has To Be The Most Expensive, Why Not Make It You? is the culmination of Andrew Griffiths' thirty-five-year entrepreneurial journey. This has seen him travel the world as an author, speaker and commentator, working with business owners in every corner of the planet to help them create enterprises of substance and significance. If you're sick of not charging enough for what you do, of not having any money in the bank, of feeling the exhaustion of working incredibly hard but not getting where you want to go, then this is, without a doubt, the book you need to read - now.
Written specifically for business owners, this book has a number of very clear outcomes:
• putting an end to the business owner struggle
• challenging your thinking about what you charge
• showing why being the cheapest is - without a doubt - the worst business strategy ever
• explaining why there has never been a better time to charge what you're worth
• ideally, giving you the courage to become the best and most expensive at what you do.
This is a concept that works, regardless of the economic conditions, the industry you may be in or your geographic location. Someone has to be the most expensive, why not make it you? But if you're going to be most expensive, you have to be the best. It really is as simple and as complicated as that.