Bring home your child's classroom with this wonderfully imaginative product. Children comprehend when they understand meaning from the printed page. This book gives first and second graders practice in these skills: finding the main idea, following directions, sequencing and classifying information, recalling details, and predicting outcomes. To make the activities interesting and challenging, some words are new. Help your child to say them; explain their meanings.
This workbook features:
- An assortment of colourful stickers
- 32 easy-tear-out pages
- Skill-building exercises with delightful illustrations
- A skill identifier at the bottom of each page
- An answer key, whenever appropriate
- Special symbols along with simple, easy-to-follow directions