Bring home your child's classroom with this wonderfully imaginative product. This book reinforces early spelling skills that children learn in grades one and two. It reviews regular patterns for spelling words and gives practice in memorising sight words that do not follow regular spelling patterns. The activities cover basic rules of sounding out and helping children to notice and hear unusual letter relationships.
This workbook features:
- An assortment of colourful stickers
- 32 easy-tear-out pages
- Skill-building exercises with delightful illustrations
- A skill identifier at the bottom of each page
- An answer key, whenever appropriate
- Special symbols along with simple, easy-to-follow directions