190 x 243 x 47mm
The Spitfire was the most elegant and famous fighter of the Second World War. With its roots in the award winning Supermarine aircraft, it was designed by Reginald Mitchell and first flew in 1936. Sleek, powerful and deadly, with the Hawker Hurricane it fought and won the Battle of Britain.
Fully Interactive CD-ROM containing:
- Rare archive footage
- Contemporary colour film with full stereo sound
- Hundreds of still photographs
- Exclusive 360 degree panoramic images of interiors and exteriors
- Detailed drawings and plans to all scales
- Comprehensive marking and camouflage guides
- Meticulously researched technical data files
- Complete development and service histories
- Everything but the smell...