189 x 241 x 47mm
When Hitler invaded the Soviet Union in June 1941, he expected his Panzers to meet with little resistance. But the Wehrmacht had reckoned without the Russian T-34 tank. With its radical sloping armour, robust suspension and wide tracks, the T-34 was not only almost immune to German anti-tank weapons but could also negotiate ground impassable to other armoured vehicles.
Full interactive CD-ROM containing:
- Rare archive footage
- Contemporary colour film with full stereo sound
- Hundreds of still photographs
- Exclusive 360 degree panoramic images of interiors and exteriors
- Detailed drawings and plans to all scales
- Comprehensive marking and camouflage guides
- Meticulously researched technical data files
- Complete development and service histories
- Everything but the smell...