This book teaches readers the basic principles of the monthly accounting process, from the first step of developing a Chart of Accounts to the last step of issuing Financial Statements.
- Organisations and Proper Accounting Procedures
- Reporting assets and expenses
- Handling Receivables, Payroll and Cost of Goods and Services
- End of month accounting tasks and procedures
- Maintaining the required journals and producing the necessary financial statements
- Closing the books at the end of the year
In addition, readers will learn about accounting software programs and should be able to take what they have learned in Hours 1 - 23 and apply it to a computer program, or use it to manage a manual set of books.