Word-of-mouth marketing has long been recognised as a powerful marketing tool and the revolutionary ability of the Internet to connect customers to each other now makes it absolutely critical. This is the first book to teach in a systematic way how these invisible networks work.
Readers will learn how to:
- Build contagious attributes into the product at design stage
- Identify "network hubs" that influence others in the network
- Seed non-active networks early on
- Design "tell a friend" promotions that really work (they usually don't)
- Advertise in a way that simulates and stimulates world-of-mouth