When it comes to putting your imaginative thoughts into words, do you feel like you've gone through hundreds of rough drafts?
Don't crumple your scrap paper yet! This book takes the fear out of writing intriguing plays, articles, scripts and more. Feel confident about getting what you want to say down on paper and getting paid for it!
In this guide you get:
- Valuable tips on finding the style of writing that's best for you.
- Proven techniques for structuring plot and character and building dramatic tension.
- Expert advice on what an agent can do for your career.
- The inside story on what publishers look for and how to get big bucks for what you write.
Discover quick and easy ways to:
- Master the skills you need to write riveting prose, dialogue, and poetry.
- Unlock the techniques for writing a great novel, play, or poem.
- Pick a writing specialty that's right for you.
- Learn the secrets of selling what you write.
- Understand the ins and outs of the writing contract so that you get the most from each writing deal.
- Publication Date:
- 24 / 04 / 1997
- 184 x 228mm