Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' series.
Human Resource Management involves the administration of all aspects of a company's employees, including employment, compensation, benefits, equal employment opportunity, employee counselling, personnel software and hardware systems, and all phases of employer-employee relationships.
This book provides readers with all the tools necessary to align employee practices and policies with the overall goals of the organisation. Topics include:
- Recruiting and retaining the best employees
- Establishing an effective compensation structure
- Administering employee benefits
- Training and development
- Employee relations
- Performance planning and evaluation
- Managing for diversity
- Complying with legal guidelines
- Managing change/transition
- Publication Date:
- 08 / 06 / 2001
- 189 x 232mm