Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' series.
Whether you've been married for days, months, or years, no matter how strong and stable your relationship is - and especially if it isn't - you may dream about making things better - having one of those extraordinary marriages others envy and emulate. If only someone would tell you how to go about doing it! This book gives readers the knowledge and the confidence to make their marriage great!
New for this edition:
- New chapters on spirituality and partnership
- How being a more giving person in other areas - volunteering, helping others, and joining in community activities - can strengthen a marriage
- Planning ahead - be ready for the good and the bad, learn how to handle potential difficulties before they happen, schedule secret getaways and "dates" that keep a marriage exciting
- Designing your life and improving daily routines so you have time to enjoy each other
- Using humour to improve a marriage