Forget Mars and Venus and Discover the Truth About the Opposite Sex.
Men and women: what really makes us different? Why do women love to chat while men prefer games, gadgets and alphabetising their CDs? Why can a woman tell when you're lying? And what is it about men and lists . . . ? We all know the opposite sex can be a baffling species, but we've never had the facts to tell us why - until now.
Here leading psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen reveals:
- Male and female minds are different
- Why female brains are better at empathising
- How male brains are designed to analyse "systems" (from maps to music)
- The groundbreaking theory that autism is a form of the extreme male brain
- And, how to test yourself and find out what kind of brain you have
Forget Mars and Venus . . . and discover the truth.
- Publication Date:
- 07 / 06 / 2004
- 129 x 198mm