Ephraim Katz's 'The Film Encyclopedia' is the most comprehensive one-volume encyclopedia on film and is considered the undisputed Bible of the movie industry.
With up-to-date additions, this fifth edition features more than 8,000 A–Z entries on the artistic, technical, and commercial aspects of movie making, including:
- Directors, producers, stars, screenwriters, and cinematographers
- Styles, genres, and schools of filmmaking
- Motion picture studios and film centers
- Film-related organizations and events
- Industry jargon and technical terms
- Inventions, inventors, and equipment
- Plus, an index of Academy Award–winning films and artists, top grossing films, and much more.
Unrivaled in its scope, 'The Film Encyclopedia' is the indispensable film book for movie-goers, students, critics, and everyone associated with the art and craft of motion pictures.
- Publication Date:
- 30 / 11 / 2005
- 187 x 235mm