A highly covetable, beautiful hardback, guaranteed to give every woman the life of a goddess.
Written for time-strapped women wanting quality, authentic experiences, 'The Goddess Guide' uncovers the secrets of living an unforgettable and desirable life. All things divine in urban hangouts and rural retreats are revealed, as lifestyle trends are demystified for women left bewildered by the departure of Sex and the City. Gisele has tried and tested everything for you and has picked up advice from a throng of fashion houses and celebrities along the way - from Dolce & Gabbana to Debbie Harry; Narcisco Rodriguez to Lauren Mercier; Heston Blumenthal. And now Giesle has picked out the best bits from her personal diary and address book to reveal insider information, glamour secrets and a multitude of heavenly recommendations, certain to transform lives from the mundane to the magical.
The life-enhancing content includes:
- how to get into the most exclusive nightclub guest list;
- what you would have in your make-up bag to tackle ever problem;
- how to sell your clothes on eBay;
- the do's and don't's of shoes according to Christian Laboutin;
- the best way to get value out of that little black dress;
- plucking the neatest eyebrows;
- getting extra legroom when booking a flight;
- planning a divine date;
- booking a hotel with the comfiest bed;
- entertaining with champagne;
- looking for cashmere;
- de-cluttering your home;
- buying jeans to lengthen your legs;
- finding gifts for the trickiest people; and
- instructions from Linda Evangelista's trainer on honing a small behind.