155 x 238 x 10mm
The Great Australian Spelling Book is the official companion to The Great Australian Spelling Bee. Written by the Macquarie Dictionary editors, this book is suitable for ages 8 to 13 and provides a comprehensive and fun guide to better spelling, and will help prepare you for your next spelling bee.
The Great Australian Spelling Book has heaps of helpful information and spelling tips, such as:
• Silent letters
• Spelling rules
• Doubling letters
• Guide to sounds and spelling
• Grammar and punctuation guide
• Words from other languages
• Common prefixes and suffixes
• Guide to spelling competitions
• Activities and exercises
The Macquarie Dictionary is the official dictionary of The Great Australian Spelling Bee on Network TEN.