An Interactive Guide
For the growing number of people who are dissatisfied with the approach offered by current dream guides and dictionaries, this practical, easy-to-use book provides an alternative yet interactive method of understanding and interpreting your dreams.
By working through the three sections of the book, you can learn to understand the dream process, how dreams are constructed, and how they flow through the subconscious by a seeming 'law of least effort'.
The methodical, analytical and accurate application of the flowchart method can be used successfully to reveal the true meaning of dreams and thus enhance self-awareness and understanding.
The book features:
- Comprehensive background to sleep and dreams
- Easy ways to explore dreams
- Successful dream-incubation techniques
- Unique cross-reference flowchart analysis
- Examples and case studies to test interpretation results
- Benefits and rewards to understanding one's dreams
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 2000
- 140 x 217 x 11mm