o, you want to be a model?
The Model's Handbook covers everything you need to know about getting into the industry in Australia and carving out a successful career. With inside information from modelling agents, top models and photographers all over the world, it looks at:
* finding an agent
* getting set up with a portfolio
* how to walk a runway
* the pros and cons of different kinds of modelling work
* what you can expect on the job day to day
* ways to stay healthy and happy through the ups and downs of modelling
* how to manage your career and your money
* life after modelling
* and much, much more.
From industry expert, former top model and models' agent, Marlene Donovan, comes this practical, inspiring guide to making the most of what you've got.
- Publication Date:
- 02 / 07 / 2012
- 159 x 245 x 18mm