How to Get Your Child to Sleep Through the Night, Every Night.
Revised and Updated.
If your child isn't sleeping through the night, the chances are that neither are you. But now help is at hand from one of Britain's leading child psychiatrists. Fully updated, this book takes the agony out of bedtime and explains how a calm and peaceful sleep routine is possible with any child from a very early age.
The book explains to fraught parents:
- How sleep rhythms alter over time
- What sort of behaviour is natural at various ages
- When to be strict and when to make allowances
- How to prevent a two year old having a tantrum at the words "time for bed"
- How to help your child cope with night-time fears
- How to recognise the important signs of illness, distress, fear or anxiety
Full of clear guidelines for positive and constructive action, this practical and effective book is a godsend for parents of children from 0-5 and beyond.
- Publication Date:
- 14 / 07 / 2000
- 134 x 216mm