The Big Ideas for Business in the 21st Century.
The book that outlines the next big idea in business - whether Larry Ellison's business strategy at Oracle or the next hot management theory. Covers US and European figures, concepts and ideas.
Management in the 20th century was perpetually driven by the hunt for the Big Idea - the breakthrough that would bring greater efficiency, performance, productivity and profits to the business organisation and greater motivation to its employees.
This book investigates where business will take its next big idea from, whether from new kinds of gurus, research institutions studying the lessons of natural science, practical industrialists working out problems on the factory floor, or the best brains of Silicon Valley.
Find out from the people at the cutting edge about:
- New ways of developing talent and knowledge
- Strategies for cultivating creativity and innovation
- What business processes can adapt from natural science
- Powering up the brain - lessons from quantum physics and neurology
- Learning to manage at the speed of thought
- Competing at levels beyond quality and service