Splendid photographs in this book illustrate the most beautiful and most interesting flowers from all over the world. Each flower is described with its history and botany, and there is sound practical information on its cultivation.
Other features include:
- more than 1100 flowers described
- easy-to-follow practical information
- flowers from all plant groups
- flowers from the forests, grasslands, mountains and deserts
- useful flowers, magical flowers, poisonous flowers.
- Publication Date:
- 14 / 05 / 1999
- 219 x 282mm