Be Initiated into a New Way of Life.
Following on from the 'Thorsons First Directions' series, this new series provides a more in-depth, sophisticated introduction.
Shamanism is the oldest spiritual path on this planet, with roots tracing back more than 5,000 years. Now there is a resurgence of interest in the ways of the "Wise Ones", which have as much relevance today as they did in ancient times. This book is a guide to the history and practice of Shamanism. It introduces you to the fascinating world of the shamanic tradition and includes practical exercises and rituals.
The book explains:
- How we "dream", and can change, our reality
- The magic of trance-dancing
- Shamanic journeying and soul retrieval
- Creating sacred space and ceremony, and using sacred plants
- International Resource Directory
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 02 / 2002
- 159 x 216mm