From small Off-Off Broadway theatres and hidden bars to the most exclusive shops and world-famous museums, this guide has Gotham covered. The staff of 'Time Out New York' magazine updates the full-colour guide every year, so it's packed with the latest, authoritative information on what to do and see in the world's busiest city.
The New York Guide includes:
- Easy-to-use sightseeing sections, covering the city's five boroughs
- Detailed, full-colour maps of NYC and the entire subway system
- Shopping, shopping, shopping: More than 300 places to buy, buy, buy!
- Hundreds of restaurants to satisfy every craving and budget
- Accommodation options: listings of 120 places where you can feel at home, from deluxe suites to dirt-cheap hostels
- Your ticket to New York nightlife: 250-plus bars, clubs and parties, along with hundreds of venues for comedy, music, sporting events and dance performances
. . . all with details of opening times, prices and travel directions.