Insouciantly beautiful and suffused with history and culture, 21st-century Paris is infinitely inspiring. Thoroughly revised every year from our Paris office, the 'Time Out Guide To Paris' is in a unique position to help you explore the city, combining -radical detail and critical assessments with Time Out's trademark appreciation of contemporary culture.
The Paris Guide includes:
- Easy-to-use sightseeing sections, with all-new area maps
- Everything you need to know about the euro - including where to spend it, in a completely revised shopping section
- Over 200 restaurants, bars and cafes visited and reviewed, with our critical choices highlighted
- Paris profiles, from the city's new mayor to its coolest character
- Accommodation options: how to feel at home, whatever your budget
- The crucial nightlife addresses for where to pose, where to party and where to pull
. . .all with details of opening times, prices and transport.
- Publication Date:
- 19 / 03 / 2003
- 129 x 198mm