Since 1992‚ The Times has produced the most widely respected and used university league tables. The Guide takes the key measures of quality as its focus‚ so you can make informed choices of university and subjects. Still unique and still controversial‚ the rankings provide hard data‚ analysed‚ interpreted and presented by a team of experts.
The 2010 edition of the best-selling Good University Guide has been further extended‚ now offering:
* Unique league table ranking to Britain's universities‚ which enables readers to assess strengths and weaknesses of each university.
* Over 60 tables giving the best universities for particular subjects.
* Advice on how to select a course and a university.
* Details of government changes to higher education.
* Guidance on how to apply and pay your way through university.
* Advice on finding and paying for accommodation while you are there.
* Two pages of information on each university.
* Detailed coverage of Oxford and Cambridge colleges.
* Information specifically designed for international students.