How We're Different And What To Do About It. Revised and Updated Edition.
This practical, humorous and easy-to-read book will help you discover the truth about men and women - and teach you what to do about it!
This look at the differences between the way men and women think is a sometimes shocking, always illuminating and frequently hilarious look at where the battle line is drawn between the sexes, why it was drawn and how to cross it. Read this book, and understand - at last! - why men never listen, why women can't read maps and why learning each other's secrets means you may never have to say sorry again.
Revealed in this book:
- Why men really can't do more than one thing at a time
- Why women make such a mess of parallel parking
- Why men should never lie to women
- Why women talk so much and men so little
- Why men love erotic images and women aren't impressed
- Why women prefer simply to talk it through
- Why men offer solutions, but hate advice
- Why women despair about men's silences
- Why men want sex, and women need love
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2005
- 152 x 235mm