The most practical, authoritative guide to not-for-profit GAAP.
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2010 is a comprehensive, easy-to-use guide to the accounting and financial reporting principles used by not-for-profit organizations. Written with your needs as a financial statement preparer, user, and attestor in mind, this guide provides a complete review of the authoritative accounting literature that impacts all types of not-for-profit organizations. At the same time, Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2010 features many examples and illustrations that will assist you in applying authoritative literature to real-life situations.
- Easy-to-use information that enables you to find needed information quickly
- Coverage of accounting principles specifically related to not-for-profit organizations, as well as accounting principles applicable to all types of organizations
- Specific coverage of accounting issues for different types of not-for-profit organizations
- A comprehensive disclosure checklist that helps financial statement preparers and attestors ensure that all disclosures required by GAAP have been considered
- Many examples and illustrations that make putting accounting theory into practice an easy task
Wiley Not-for-Profit GAAP 2010 strives to be a thorough, reliable reference that you'll use constantly. It's designed to be kept on your desk rather than on your bookshelf.