All the facts and expert advice for gap working in Australia.
The 'Australia Gap Pack' is organised into clear, handy sections to give you all the necessary information for your time in Oz. From organising your visa, to a useful diary section to keep track of your travels, the 'Gap Pack' provides for every step of the journey:
1. Host companies supply all the expert knowledge needed on their specialist areas, from insurance, to booking accommodation or arranging your visa.
2. In-depth information on the essentials of working in Australia with general advice on jobs from fruit picking to teaching, hundreds of employment agencies, to the vital details of taxation and banking.
3. The city destination sections focus on the most popular destinations for working holidaymakers and provide city maps, info on getting around, places of interest, activities and helpful contacts for working or visiting Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
4. The Backpacker Web Dictionary offers access to the most up-to-date information on your destination and useful contacts for when abroad.
5. The Gapwork gap year diary is a section to keep track of all the details of your travels and top tips for using your experiences for your CV and job applications.
- Publication Date:
- 26 / 07 / 2006
- 148 x 210mm