This book is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to Celtic astrology, an ancient form of divination based on the cycles of the moon.
Helena Paterson, world-renowned expert on the subject, shows how the Celtic astrological calendar can give additional insight to traditional Western readings and how the two systems can be made to work in harmony.
- Discover the 13 lunar signs of the Celtic astrological calendar
- The 13 sacred trees associated with each month and their characteristics
- A comparison of the Celtic Moon zodiac and symbols with the Sun zodiac and symbols
- Integrated character analysis of the Sun and Moon signs for each month
- Why star-lore was so important to the Celts
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 2004
- 153 x 234mm