A new edition published in association with The Blue Cross, one of Britain's top animal welfare societies. It is an essential handbook for all responsible dog owners with numerous step-by-step photographs that will help to make training your dog easy and fun.
Gwen Bailey believes that the first step to having a well-behaved dog is for the owner to fully understand the dog's behaviour - only then can you learn to communicate effectively with your pet and create a successful partnership. She maintains that all dogs can be well-behaved and that you can teach an old dog new tricks!
You can learn about:
- How to be a good owner
- Talking and listening to your dog
- Essential ingredients for a well-behaved dog
- Step-by-step obedience exercises
- Preventing and solving problem behaviour
- How to make your dog really clever
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 09 / 2002
- 150 x 210mm