Everyone wants to own a dog that is friendly and well-behaved, and this book will show you how to educate your puppy successfully using gentle, positive methods that are fast, effective and fun.
Different puppies have very different temperaments and characteristics, so to find the right puppy for you Gwen Bailey helps you to take a look at which one might be best for your lifestyle, personality and family.
* Choosing a puppy to match your character and lifestyle
* How to have a sociable, friendly puppy
* Step-by-step colour photo guides on training methods
* How to teach a puppy to behave well
* First lessons – house-training, chewing and play-biting
* Games, sports and tricks
* Preventing aggression and other behaviour problems
- Publication Date:
- 29 / 03 / 2000