Building wealth and happiness - together.
"Financial conflict is the number one cause of relationship discord. Money might not bring you happiness but agreement about it certainly decreases your chances of relationship breakdown. 'Couples & Money' is required reading for all couples." - Toby Green, Psychologist, Relationship Therapist.
According to a national survey commissioned for this book, 47% of couples thought that having an adequate amount of money was more important to the success of a relationship than having an adequate amount of sex.
It doesn't matter if you have been together for years, just married or recently moved in together, couples have to make decisions about money every day, and many people simply don't like discussing their finances. This book offers new ways to talk about money, and resolve conflicts over it, in relationships. It also shows how to put financial plans into action so you can be happier and wealthier - together.
'Couples & Money' can show you:
- Why investing as a couple is more powerful than investing alone
- A faster way you and your partner can make money out of property
- How couples can invest for their child's education and pay no personal tax
- What should go in your pre-nuptial agreement (and how to break it to your partner)
- A 50-point money checklist for every couple
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 03 / 2006
- 130 x 200 x 20mm