Simple and Practical Ways to Do What Matters Most and Find Time for You.
The 'Don't Sweat The Small Stuff' series has helped countless Australians rethink the way they address life's big and small problems. Now in a book written especially for women, Kristine Carlson offers the same calming and encouraging advice in 100 short and spirited essays.
The book addresses such important and timely issues as balancing family and work demands, debating effectively with spouses and partners, dealing with children and friendships, finding time for reflection and self-care, and much more. Kristine Carlson helps readers focus on what's really important, keep in touch with their feelings, live with spirit, and - when all else fails - learn to laugh. A true life saver, this potent book is full of sage advice and comforting thoughts, from one busy woman to another.
Features chapters on:
- Don't be a backseat driver (unless it could save your life)
- Know your hot spots
- Make peace with the mundane
- Stop comparing yourself to the media measuring stick
- Clarify with the question: are you asking for my opinion, or do you just want me to listen?
- Double up when you can
- Don't get over-committeed
- Create memories for your children
- Go ahead and vent
- PS - I'm PMS!
- When all else fails, laugh
- Publication Date:
- 06 / 04 / 2001
- 138 x 164mm