Excel Maths: Whole Numbers, Decimals, Percentages and Fractions is designed for students in Year Seven who require extra attention in their Basic Number Skills. To be successful in mathematics, students must have a solid foundation in place for their high school maths to build on. These skills include a firm understanding of basic number work without reliance on calculators.
This book looks at the important number skills for Year 7 and provides clearly set out explanations and examples for both students and parents to follow. Practice questions are then provided to build the confidence of the student.
In this book you will find:
- Self-contained units of work with hundreds of practice questions
- Tests at the start of each unit to identify any problem areas
- Step-by-step worked examples
- Review Tests for each unit, and two end-of-year Tests, allowing students to monitor their progress.
- Answers to all questions.