The Excel Essential Skills Calculator Workbook Years 8–9 has been specifically written for Year 8 and Year 9 Australian Curriculum Mathematics with a focus on improving numeracy skills. It features questions that will test students’ numerical, algebraic, spatial, graphical and statistical concepts and skills. Questions are designed to be completed with the use of a calculator and will provide opportunities for skills development in the topics of fractions, decimals, percentages and integers. The book is divided into units of work from the Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability strands.
In this book you will find:
• Sixty units of work divided into three levels
• Carefully graded exercises in each topic
• Units of work that can be used directly for revision for the Year 9 NAPLAN Calculator Allowed Test
• Three graded NAPLAN-style Tests
• Worked solutions to all questions