Excel HSC General Mathematics covers all the HSC topics for the current syllabus. It also features an explanation of the HSC course, a checklist of the topics in the Preliminary course, all the theory for each of the HSC topics with many fully worked examples, Practice questions, Challenge questions and a Topic Test at the end of each chapter, as well as Unit Tests and two sample HSC-style exam papers, all with Quick Answers and Worked Solutions, a comprehensive index and a Formulae Sheet.
- An ultra-compact summary of the preliminary course — a fast way of finding any gaps in your knowledge!
- A unique format where each worked example in every chapter has a matched question in its corresponding Further Practice section — this means there’s an almost identical question for you to practise for each question in the chapter!
- Hundreds of questions to practise on your own in the Further Practice section — what you need to get up to speed!
- A Challenge section for each chapter with harder questions — questions that will get you top marks in the HSC!
- A Key point Summary and Checklist for each chapter — the most important points summarised for you!
- Two types of tests: Topic Tests, which contain HSC-type questions that test each chapter; and Unit Tests, which also feature HSC-type questions, but test all the chapters in each unit.
- A Feedback Improvement System that clearly shows you a revision method once you get feedback from your test results — turn your feedback into even better results!
- A Quick Answer section with answers for every question — the fastest way to mark your work!
- A Worked Solution answer section with a worked solution to every question in the book — all the solutions at your fingertips!
-Ticks in the worked solution answer section to show you the distribution of marks — know the breakdown of marks in each question!
- Two examination papers — not one but two papers to practise before tackling the HSC exam!
- 383 pages packed with notes, questions, worked examples and exam papers — what you need to succeed in the HSC!