This Excel Preliminary English study guide has been specifically designed to meet the student's study needs by providing the most comprehensive, up-to-date information in an easy-to-use format. This study guide will ensure Preliminary English exam success.
Excel Preliminary English contains:
- comprehensive coverage of a sample Area of Study and sample electives (Modules A, B and C) as required for both Standard and Advanced English.
- two Student Checkpoint chapters focusing on key English skills in responding to questions, writing, editing, revising and proofreading.
- coverage of a wide range of text types, including novels, drama, poetry, films and visual text.
- a range of writing and comprehension tasks to reinforce each topic.
- answers to all questions.
- an assessment record for each chapter to record your progress.