This Excel guide contains full coverage of all five modules in the NSW Fundamentals of English course. It has been designed to meet all study needs by providing the most comprehensive, up-to-date information in any easy-to-use format.
Excel Senior High School Fundamentals of English contains:
- comprehensive coverage of all five modules in the NSW Fundamentals of English course, including Module A (compulsory) and Modules B to E (options).
- material relevant to Years 11-12 students and teachers of foundation English courses in other states, such as Foundation English in Victoria.
- three chapters focusing on specific skills for any students of English courses wanting to practise their grammar, paragraph and sentence structure, punctuation, editing and proofreading skills.
- a range of writing and comprehension tasks to reinforce each topic.
- answers to all questions.
- an assessment record for each chapter to see your progress.