'Getting To Yes' is recognised worldwide as the most effective and practical guide to negotiation. It provides a few powerful and easily remembered principles which will guide you to success no matter what the other side does or whatever tricks they try.
- Don't bargain over positions
- Separate the people from the problem
- Focus on interests, not positions
- Invent options for mutual gain
- Insist on objective criteria
- What if they are more powerful?
- What if they won't play?
- What if they use dirty tricks?
- Publication Date:
- 07 / 11 / 1997
- 128 x 197mm