Reclaiming and Championing Your Inner Child.
John Bradshaw has touched and changed millions of lives through his three nationally televised PBS series and his bestselling books, 'Bradshaw On: The Family and Healing the Shame That Binds You'. Now in 'Homecoming', he presents the essence of the inner child workshops he calls "the most powerful work I have ever done".
Here using a wealth of practical techniques, informative case histories, and unique questionnaires, John Bradshaw demonstrates how your wounded inner child may be causing you pain. You'll learn to gradually, safely, go back to reclaim and nurture that inner child - and literally help yourself grow up again. 'Homecoming' shows you how to:
- Validate your inner child through meditations and affirmations
- Give your child permission to break destructive family roles and rules
- Adopt new rules allowing pleasure and honest self-expression
- Deal with anger and difficult relationships
- Pay attention to your innermost purpose and desires . . . and find new joy and energy in living.