How to Influence explores the art of making things happen, through otherpeople. It's key to your success – we all need other people to get ahead.
Focused on the workplace, it shows you how to:
- Become the colleague everyone wants to work with.
- Win support whenever you need to.
- Build a powerful network of loyal allies.
- Use conversation to reach positive, productive outcomes
- Use time and place to influence with impact.
Influence is one of the most important skills you need at work. It underpins everything you do. On a day to day basis, it enables you to complete specific tasks and goals, and, in a broader sense, achieve more and more – take on greater challenges and progress your career.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 03 / 2010