Have you ever wondered why one person is more successful, fulfilled and popular than another person? Have you ever wanted to develop yourself using this person as a role model? The chances are that your role model has a high EQ (Emotional Intelligence Quotient) and that they have deliberately developed themselves in this way.
You too can gain both an excellent understanding of the subject and a higher EQ, as this book takes you through:
- What is meant by a high EQ
- Models of the leading thinking in this area
- How EQ is measured and how you can access different forms of assessment
- How to use EQ testing appropriately
- What to do with the results, positive or negative, or EQ assessments
The 'Test Yourself' series is designed to give you an understanding of the key topics in management skills and competence. It will provide a framework against which you can evaluate your own performance and capability in each of the topic areas.
- Publication Date:
- 06 / 09 / 2002
- 129 x 200 x 5mm