Refresh your math skills and get ready to handle all real estate transactions with ease!
New features have been added to this edition:
- Chapters are divided into five key concept areas: Parts and Pieces of the Total; Surface and Space; The Economics of Real Estate; Doing the Business; Practice Makes Perfect
- New investment chapter, 'Tools of Investment Analysis'
- New 'Glossary of Real Estate Terms' for easy reference
- More than 60 challenging new problems give students plenty of practice in each area
Plus . . .
This new edition offers real estate students:
- Comprehensive coverage - from fractions, decimals and percentages to mortgage math to appraisal and lease calculations
- Updated cost and sales prices, and tax and interest rates - to reflect today's marketplace
- Detailed illustrated to clarify complex concepts