Are you aware of how powerful and restrictive the force of fear can be? Do you realise that it can have a fundamental influence on your life and can prevent you from developing your full potential?
This book is a practical self-help guide that:
- Explores the myths surrounding fear
- Illustrates how fear can develop
- Explores the various forms that fear can take
- Explains the underlying reasons why we all experience fear to some degree during our lives
- Tells us how to deal with and overcome our fears
Utilising straightforward yet effective techniques developed in modern psychotherapy and self-help programmes, Vera Peiffer shows how any of us can come to terms with our fears - whatever they may be.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 02 / 2002
- 159 x 216mm