Journeys into the Hidden Hearts of Men
Steve Biddulph introduces his selection of the best writing on the inner world of being a man. Powerful, funny and hard-hitting, these pieces from around the world are infused with humanity and purpose.
In this companion volume to 'Manhood', Steve Biddulph has selected a wealth of impressive writing about the experience of being a man
- A widowed father learns to show love to his sons.
- A world famous author remembers a personal tragedy.
- A soldier in a civil war faces his fears.
- A woman discovers why her father never hugged her.
- A leading Australian describes his abuse by the Christian Brothers.
- A teacher tells why she loves teaching boys.
- A Dilbert view on why men really don't rule the world - and cartoons by Michael Leunig.
- Publication Date:
- 15 / 11 / 2000
- 140 x 198mm