The Ultimate Guide to Feline Success.
Here are more illustrated antics from the author of 'Know Your Cat's Purr Points'. Loosely based on the pop psychology classic of a similar title, 'The 9-Life Habits Of Highly Effective Cats' is a charming, funny little gift book full of inspired cat illustrations.
The introduction describes the 9-Life Frame of Mind, plus a brief overview of the 9 key habits and a description of the optimally effective cat - one who shows all the 9 hallmarks of effectiveness. The key characteristics of a cat in its prime include sharpened claws, keen hearing, flat-ear flexibility, full, fat tails, ability to puff up in size, expressive body curves, ability to move quickly, a knowledge of heights, an in-built alarm system.
This guide is a must for all cats - including older mogs and developing kittens - who want to achieve success. It includes:
- Relationships with your human and the importance of being a picky eater
- Winning ways with expressive body language - including flat-ear flexibility
- Purring skills and communication
- Improving your social status with the ability to puff up in size
- Advanced dog-deflection techniques