Part of the 'Complete Idiot's Guide' series.
Albert Einstein once said there is nothing more beautiful than a mystery. If so, this book is a very beautiful book indeed! It introduces you to mysteries of all kinds - disappearing ships and airplanes, disappearing people, unexplained tragedies, strange objects, unsolved crimes, secrets from the past and more.
The book includes these mysteries:
- The Bermuda Triangle
- Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster
- What really happened at Roswell, New Mexico?
- The origin of "Dracula" and other vampire tales
- Did Bruno Hauptmann really kidnap the Lindbergh baby?
- D B Cooper, where are you?
- Uri Geller and all those bent spoons
- The Big Bang and the face on Mars
- The Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations
- The Shroud of Turin
- Who really did all that writing - Shakespeare or Marlowe (or Bacon)?