118 x 161 x 18mm
Attention cat lovers, your prayers have finally been answered! 'The Good Cat Food Guide' is the definitive guide to what you should be feeding you feline friend. From tins to sachets, dried biscuits to meaty chunks, smelly fish to tasty chicken, the book will give you the low-down on every delicacy known to the feline tongue. Employing a crack team of tasters, the Guide dishes out 'Paws and Claws' ratings to let you know what's hot and what's not.
- WALDO - Chief Inspector and youngest feline ever to have held the position.
- BRONTE - Advanced in years, spends her time reading and lecturing younger felines on the evils of catnip addiction.
- ARNIE - The team’s resident cybercat. His favourite phrase is CTRL+EAT+DELETE.
- BENNETT JR - Health & Safety Inspector and writer of the European Directive on Safety in the Eating Place.
- THE CAMDEN FIVE - Bibi, Toozie, FB, Mimi, and Boysie - the Guide’s dry food experts and all round hard cats.
- JACK - Travel expert and youngest member of the team. Has taught the other Inspectors how to text.
- LIVINGSTONE - Named after a town in Scotland and takes his responsibilities as an Inspector very seriously.
- NINJA - Despite the name, hates anything strenuous, believing that ‘exercise can seriously damage your health’.
- POPPY - Gardening and undercover bird-watching expert on the team.
- SOX - The Guide’s extreme sports feline. Excels at curtain absailing and window ledge jumping.
- SHOES - Cookery expert and domestic goddess, her idols are Two Fat Felines and Delia Scratch.
Written in a witty, tongue-in-cheek style - without ever sacrificing accuracy or objectivity - and accompanied throughout by full-colour cartoons of the tasters at work and play, 'The Good Cat Food Guide' is essential reading for anyone who cares about their pet.