197 x 254 x 29mm
Bestselling food writer Rachel Khoo bid farewell to her Parisian kitchen and moved to Sweden in pursuit of love. Having made the country her home, Rachel now shares over 100 delicious and seasonal Swedish recipes from her new little Scandi kitchen i- celebrating traditional fare, embracing local ingredients, exploring what the locals eat at home and offering her own fresh and delicious takes on Swedish recipes.
Woven through with stunning photographs of the location and food, and created with Rachel's inimitably stylish touch, this ravishing new cookbook takes readers on a culinary tour of this beautiful country and lets them experience the Swedish art of enjoying just the perfect amount of the best things in life for themselves.
- Mushroom toast with bacon and thyme
- Cod with asparagus, smashed eggs and parsley sauce
- Yellow pea soup with smoked sausage dumplings
- Roasted butternut squash waffles
- Praline and parsnip cake
- Almond and lingonberry buns