153 x 232 x 16mm
This completely revised edition includes:
- Love, lust and liking - how we are attracted
- Growing commitment in small safe steps
- How having children helps you grow up
- Getting through the make-or-break crisis that every couple has
- The secret of the sex-romance alliance - love that gets better and better
'The Making of Love' makes it clear that all healthy couples fight, and that learning to be close and yet individual is what relationships are all about. That men and women are different, but not worlds apart. That sexual tension and communication problems are opportunities to spark new levels of closeness and honesty.